May 30, 2014

Happy Graduation!


So long i'm not posted something on this blog.
Finally, do you know? I was graduated on high-school! School exams, and national exams finally has been passed. I was between in sadness and happiness. Sad because, ah capek ngetik bahasa inggris gini... sedih bakal pisah sama hap-hap!:( but the time always goes by. You can't stop the time, and you can't turn back the time. You should have a future, and don't be worried about it. I hope they will not forget about me, and me too. Love and Friendship in the "HIGH SCHOOL" things i'll miss about that but i'm happy today. It always will be a sweet memories for me. I've been waiting this moment for so long











Flight attendant of haphap airlines #alah hahaha

Selalu ada teman-teman gila disamping kita, so... tebak where us take this photos?:p




Ini ga ikut semua, cuma ya kenangan aja kemarin. 

Gue sama dia udah sering ikut dan emang ada diacara graduation senior-senior sebelumnya and finally!!! we're on graduation!!! Happy graduation mantan ketos huehehe




And.. Happy graduation guys!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment