January 25, 2014

Thankyou,

I've found you in my lonely heart, (just don't call me lonely girl he-he) because you're not justin bieber hahaha lolz. I've found you in my emptiness soul when I need someone who understand what's the meaning of an affection. You've came and get into my lonely heart room and locked it with all happiness that I can't describe. I feel different things on you, I don't know about, is first love come when we're seeing someone for the first time or when we feel different things with someone we love? I felt different things with you, I can't to leave you. Now, when I'm with you I felt my life is full of colours, happiness, and joyness. So thankful because I have someone like you. You make my life complete.
Besides my mom, and absolutely all of my best friends now you're always fill every seconds of my life. You've always makes a happiness in your ways though is simple but you always know how can makes my lips smiling, my cheeks blushing, my eyes sparkling. Oh boy, you're not a character in fiction novels that I always read. You are you. Why you can make me feels so in love with you?No, no this a deep-deep-deep love. 
I'm always remember the first day when you smiled at me, the first day you hold my hand, the first day you took me out and we both had a beautiful day. So happy to remember that, but never forget the first day when we had an arguments:p
Thankyou for teaching me to grow becomes a lady with positive mind, thankyou for advised me when I'm wrong, thankyou for always keeps your faithful, thankyou for every times that you've spend to me, thankyou for all flowers, thankyou for always makes me happy, thankyou for never mad for a long time, thankyou for accepts who I am, thankyou for loving my family, thankyou for your laugh because I like to see that when you're with me, thankyou for your shoulder when I miss my dad and when I'm with you absolutely, thankyou for never get tired to thaught me the physics and chemistry when tomorrow I have a test:'D, and thankyou for never stop loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment